NBE Recruitment 2020: The National Board of Examinations, NBE has released a recruitment notification for the new recruitment, for the post of Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Accountant, and Stenographer. The NBE will fill up a total of 90 Vacancies.
Interested and Eligible candidates can fill this recruitment form online should apply only. Read full Notification of NBE Recruitment 2020 before Apply Online. Keep regular Update for more NBE Vacancy update and other Latest Govt Jobs @LatestJobsAlert.in
|Organization||Post Name and No||Last Date|
|National Examination of Board NBE||Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Accountant and Stenographer||31/07/2020|
National Board of Examination (NBE)
NBE Recruitment 2020 Various Post Online Form 2020
Advt No. : 21005/RECT/202
NBE Important Dates
|NBE Recruitment 2020 For 90 Vacancies||Important Dates|
|NBE Date of Eligibility||31-Jul-2020|
|NBE Starting Date To Apply||11-Jul-2020|
|NBE Last Date To Apply||31-Jul-2020|
|Last Date Fee Payment||31/07/2020|
|NBE Computer Based Test (CBT) Date||31-Aug-2020|
|NBE Admit Card Release Date||August 2020|
|NBE Date of Skill Test||20-Sep-2020|
NBE Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- General: 1500/-
- OBC/ EWS: 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 750/-
- All Category Female: 750/-
- For NBE Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
NBE Age Limit as on 31/07/2020
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
NBE Vacancy Details Total : 90 Post
|Post Name||Total||NBE Eligibility|
|Junior Assistant||57||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.Computer Knowledge : Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture|
|Senior Assistant||18||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Junior Accountant||07||Bachelor Degree in Math / Statics / Commerce in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Stenographer||08||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.English Shorthand : 80 WPMEnglish Typing : 30 WPM|
NBE Vacancy Category Wise Vacancy Details
NBE Recruitment 2020: NBE Released 90 Vacancies For 12th & Graduate Pass, Apply Online
Apply Online For NBE Recruitment 2020
Apply Online For NBE Recruitment 2020: The online application link for the NBE Recruitment for the post of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, and Stenographer for 2020 is given below check Detail.
NBE Important Links
Important Note For Form Filling
NBE Vacancy 2020 Important advice for filling Online application.
NBE Recruitment 2020 Read before Apply Online
- NBE Recruitment 2020: Candidate Can Apply on or before 31/07/2020 (Tentative)
- Eligible Candidates must be read the full notification of the NBE recruitment process 2020 details.
- Check NBE Stenographer JA, SA, recruitment notification 2020, NBE Stenographer JA, SA Syllabus, NBE Stenographer Eligibility Before Apply Online.
- NBE Stenographer recruitment 2020 Aspirants Applicants are advised to take a print out of the format of application form annexed to these instructions and fill & check the entries to be made by them before proceeding to fill online application to avoid any mistake in the online application.
- The applicants are advised to submit only a single application NBE Stenographer recruitment 2020.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date i.e 31/07/2020 (Tentative).
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form –Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- After submitting the Online Application (OA), Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
NBE Recruitment For Graduates & 12th Pass: Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Assistant: Must possess Graduation Degree from recognized University/Board for eligibility for this Post.
- Junior Assistant: 12th pass and basic knowledge for eligibility for this Post.
Required: Proficiency in the use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture for eligibility for this Post.
- Junior Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University for eligibility for this Post.
Required: 3yrs of experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer-based accounting for eligibility for this Post.
- Stenographer: 12th pass and stenography skill (shorthand/typing at 80/30 wpm speed) for eligibility for this Post.
Required: 2yrs. of experience as Steno in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body and ability of work processing on Computer for eligibility for this Post.
NBE Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
Follow the Exam Pattern for NBE Recruitment below.
- The NBE Exam will be for a duration of 180 Minutes or 3 Hours.
- The total marks of the CBT Exam will be 200 Marks.
- There will be four sections of 50 questions of 1 mark each.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning:||50||50||3 Hours|
Salary For NBE Recruitment 2020
The pay scale for the different posts under NBE Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|Senior Assistant||Level 7|
|Junior Assistant||Level 2|
|Junior Accountant||Level 4|